Saturday, August 6, 2011

Justin Bieber Raps On Chris Brown Mixtape Track

‘Shawty Mane!! I’m back!’ Bieber tweets, using his MC name. By Jocelyn Vena Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Photo: Getty/WireImage Justin Bieber issued a proud declaration from his Twitter page: “SHAWTY MANE!! I’M BACK!” Bieber, whose MC name is Shawty Mane, appears on Chris Brown’s Boy in Detention mixtape rapping on the track “Ladies Love Me.” Brown dropped the mixtape just in time for the weekend on his website, and the Bieber track samples Brown’s “Look at Me Now.” It was produced by David Banner. Breezy shows off his signature bad-boy swagger, rapping about all his riches. “My bad/ I’m sorry/ I’m double-parked/ Yeah, that’s my Bugatti/ And that’s my Ferrari/ Next to my Ducati,” he raps. “Man, my house so big take the escalator to the elevator/ Take the elevator to the private and then I jet,” goes another verse

No comments:

Post a Comment